05/01/2011

I've been working on designs for the oxygen capsule that Ted uses to create a bubble around the test site. When showing my current animatic, one of the concerns was that it didn't read that this capsule created the bubble. So to compensate, the focus will stay on the capsule in Ted's hand for a few frames longer and will have text on it to describe what it is. I wanted to design a company logo that shows what the capsule does visually.

If anybody particularly likes any of the designs/logos your input would be greatly appreciated.

Tom.





Above: I quite like the bottom two drawings here. I moved away from the round capsule and decided to go crazy and make it a cube. I think I prefer this design and will probably take this further. I also like the layout of the logo.




Here is some further prop design development also.


t.lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment